“Buttons X” is the best WordPress button plugin available today. It comes packed with great features but what if you could track every click made on your button? What if you could see which button is converting and that too right from your WordPress dashboard? The solution to all these questions is “Advanced Analytics” add-on.
I am very happy to announce the availability of “Advanced Analytics” add-on for Buttons X. This makes Buttons X the only WordPress button plugin to support such advance level of analytics.
If you are serious about your visitors and if you want to know how your site visitors are engaging on your website then I think “Advanced Analytics” add-on is a must.
“Advanced Analytics” can also be used to A/B test your buttons to maximise your results.
- Keeps track of every button click.
- Displays click statistics on button edit screen.
- Displays total click count on button edit screen.
- Dedicated report page where you can select a button and data range to generate click statistics.
- Dashboard widget showcasing latest 10 clicks.
- Option to select preferred timezone for recording data.
- Displays data in geographical form.
- Displays data in chart form.
- Displays data in tabular form.
- WordPress v4 or later.
- Buttons X – Button Builder Plugin for WordPress v1.7.7 or later.
How to use?
Just install “Advanced Analytics” add-on as any other plugin. Once installed go to “Buttons X” settings page. There you will find “Analytics” tab. Click this tab and select your preferred timezone in which you want the click statistics to be recorded.
Where to buy “Advanced Analytics” add-on?
This add-on is a great addition to Buttons X. You can buy it on CodeCanyon for $12.
Get it now and maximise you results!