Sometimes a single button is not enough and we need a button that can provide multiple links. If you require only couple of links then you can obviously use dual buttons. But what if you require more than two links?
One of the great feature that comes with Buttons X is the ability to use menu as dropdown links. Creating a button with dropdown links is super easy using Buttons X.
Create a button with a dropdown menu
Just follow the below steps:
- Go to Buttons edit screen (Buttons X > Buttons > Add New or Edit a button).
- Under “Content” tab click “Link“.
- Under “Link” select “Menu” as link type.
- Once you select “Menu“, you should see two menu related fields become visible.
- “Menu as Dropdown” – Select one of the menu created under “Appearance” > “Menus” to be displayed as a dropdown.
- “Menu Display” – Select whether to display menu on button click or on button hover.
This is how easy it is to create a call to action button with a dropdown menu.
Button with dropdown menu
The end result will appear as shown in the below image. You can even add an icon to the button to give a proper menu button effect.
Leave a Reply