Buttons X v1.8.2 is now approved and available for download. This version includes a much awaited feature that is automatic updates. Update your plugin to the latest version to get this amazing feature. The updates work similar to every other plugin update you receive from WordPress.
To enable automatic updates go to “Buttons X” > “Settings” > “Automatic Updates” and add your purchase code. Once you add a valid purchase code and save settings, automatic updates should work. So the next time the plugin is updated you won’t have to go to CodeCanyon again to download the new plugin files.
Go ahead and download the latest version of Buttons X.
- Automatic plugin updates.
- Moved ‘Popup Maker’ and ‘WP Video Lightbox’ to external plugins class.
- Font Awesome updated to version 4.5.0 (latest).
- Icon image preview bug.
- Icon image styling.
- Icon hover image not working.
- Layered Popup option not visible.
- Layered Popup option causing PopupPress and Ninja Popups to not work properly.
- Images not uploaded while importing button.
Buttons X v1.8.1 was released on 3rd February and it included native support for PopupPress, Ninja Popups and Layered Popups plugins.
- Native support for PopupPress plugin.
- Native support for Ninja Popups plugin.
- Native support for Layered Popups plugin.
- New filters ‘btnsx_link_tab_fields_filter’, ‘btnsx_link_options_filter’, ‘btnsx_output_button_link’ & ‘btnsx_output_button_link_relationship’.
- Button public styles now loads late to avoid font awesome icons being overriden by some other plugin.
- Text shadow appearing even when 0 values are set for both horizontal and vertical fields.
- Changing text shadow colour when creating button not changing text shadow colour in live preview.
Leave a Reply